Printed

4 April 2014



Forever New dress (similar here and here) | Giuseppe Zanotti heels (similar here) | Forever New bag | Coach bangle | Dogeared rings

As you've seen, most of my looks tend to be either casual or dressed up. I don't work (as I'm a full time athlete and study part time), so I don't own many clothes that could be considered 'work attire'. But if I did, this is probably along the lines of how I'd dress. Forever New have some great dresses at the moment in prints similar to this one that are perfect if you're trying to steer away from black in your work wardrobe. They're relaxed and colourful, yet still professional for the workplace. Just be sure to wear simple accessories so you don't overdo it! 

Dresses like this are also perfect for daytime occasions that require getting more dressed up than usual. I wore this to a baptism and also to an event where I was a guest speaker. You can't really go wrong with a nice printed dress. While black is great and works for most of us, there is nothing wrong with injecting a bit of colour every now and then to keep things bright and interesting.

Get my look:

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.