Little Striped Dress

11 April 2014



Bec & Bridge dress | Siren heels | Forever New clutch (similar here) | Samantha Wills bracelet | Forever New earrings

Move over little black dress, the little striped dress has taken over. One can never own too many stripes and I'm discovering this more and more as my stripe collection expands. Until recently, it only included tees but this cute skater style dress was definitely a much needed addition. Stripes are massive this season and they're a great way to rock the monochrome trend. The best thing about a striped dress is its versatility and the fact that it can be worn day or night. I've worn this dress so many times since I bought it and it's safe to say this is one of my favourite purchases. 

Moral of the story:  1. You can't go wrong with stripes. 
                                 2. Buy a little striped dress and wear it to your heart's content.  

Get my look:

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.