I Love To Run

24 April 2014


As an athlete, there's nothing I obsess over more than runners. Cardio is one of my favourite types of exercise and even though I'm not a particularly good runner, I love running and doing circuits that mix cardio and strength exercises. I wear my runners for training everyday, so it's really important to me to have a good quality pair (that look good too of course). Nike is my favourite brand because their shoes last for ages and they come in awesome colours and styles. Above are my favourites, particular the bottom right pair. For the moment though, I'll have to be content with dreaming about new running shoes, although it does make sense to dedicate an entire post to them. Move aside heels...and make way for the terribly underrated and totally essential running shoe! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.