Solace

25 March 2014




Paint It Red Solace crop top and shorts | Forever New cardigan | Jessica Buurman sandals | Bag via The Iconic | Bracelet set (old) | Coach bangle | Samantha Wills necklace | Dogeared rings

I'm officially making the most of the last days of summer (well, summer weather anyway) in this Paint It Red twosie. The fabric is so soft and I don't think I could ever feel more comfortable in neon orange tweed!

Despite these pieces providing me with almost a complete outfit, I wanted to make it my own still. Given it was a little chilly, a lightweight cardigan was perfect to throw over the top. The neutral colour was then complimented by these cute boho inspired sandals and, sticking to neutrals, a tan crossbody bag to complete the look. However, no look is complete without jewellery, so I added a chunky set of bracelets that matched the colour scheme as well as some obligatory gold hardware. 

I love this set because I can mix and match it with a number of other items in my wardrobe. Given that tweed is more of a winter fabric, I can also wear these pieces with layers throughout the colder months. This is the first twinsie I have ever bought but my oh my Paint It Red designs the cutest sets and I've been tempted more than once to invest in another two-piece matching outfit. 

Get the look. Check out some of my other favourite matching two piece sets at the moment.

Beginning Boutique two piece sets

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.