Neon Aztec

19 March 2014



















Sabo Skirt dress | Jean-Michel Cazabat wedges | Bracelets (old) | Dogeared rings

You really can't go wrong with a cute summery dress. It can sometimes be hard for me to find the perfect print and the perfect cut to flatter my body though. I love fit and flare dresses for a casual daytime look and this one from Sabo Skirt ticks all the boxes. I bought this dress towards the end of summer but I've already worn it to death. I particularly love the daisy trim detailing!

Cost per wear is a big thing for me. I prefer to buy items that I know I will wear over and over, can mix and match with other items, or can style in multiple ways. I love shopping from Sabo Skirt because their products are relatively cheap and I've never been disappointed with their quality. Even dresses like this can be restyled to create a completely different look. 
While the weather is still warm and balmy, I'd pair this dress with heels for a slightly more dressed up look, or alternatively I'd go with flats if I didn't want to wear heels or wedges. When it starts to get cooler, knit jumpers can be thrown over dresses like this or a denim jacket would look great on top too. Also, a cropped blazer is another way to pull off a more dressed up look. 

Pretty much anybody can wear a pretty little dress. Fit and flare might not be your style but there are plenty of other options out there with lots of prints to choose from. 

Get the look:

1. Keepsake    
2. Ezra          
3. Cloth

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.