Nailing It

22 March 2014

Nail polish is something that I always select very carefully. I rarely walk into a nail salon and choose a colour on the spot. More often than not I bring my own from my ever growing nail polish collection at home. 

I've always had a soft spot for nail polish. I don't buy expensive brands normally but as I wandered through a maze of beauty products about a month ago at the airport in Dubai, I stumbled upon an array of lust worthy shades from Dior. I've never seen polish as beautiful as these before and I had to talk myself out of buying them because it would have been impossible to choose just one colour. The whole Dior Vernis range is like a visual cocktail of vibrant sparkle and shine and is currently at the top of my list of products to try. 

These are some of the shades that caught my eye.


No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.