Leopard Love

2 March 2014





Nasty Gal leopard print skirt | Minkpink chiffon back cami (similar here) | Giuseppe Zanotti animal print and suede heels | Samantha Wills necklace (similar here) | Dogeared rings

I am a sucker for leopard print. Something about it always catches my attention. It's probably because it's one of the easiest prints to incorporate into an outfit. Leopard print can be added subtly or worn much more boldly. I prefer to wear it in more subtle ways but nevertheless there will always be a place in my wardrobe for this beloved print. 

I'm loving flippy/trumpets skirts at the moment and I love this one in particular because it's not black or an all over colour such as the red, blue, green, pink and many other coloured versions that are currently doing the rounds when it comes to this trend. I don't normally mix prints but I think the leopard in the skirt and the cow print on the shoes actually look really good together! 

This is only a relatively cheap outfit but I think these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes (my faves) add so much more to it. As a shoe lover, I am always happy to welcome designer shoes into my life. But while I don't go out and splurge on expensive shoes very often, they have an undeniable ability to make everyday outfits automatically chic (see above). 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.