Singlet Dress

3 February 2014

This has to be one of my favourite dresses (hence why I own it in two different colours!). I love the relaxed yet flattering fit and that it can be worn in so many different ways. I thought I'd include photos of both my white and black singlet dresses to show the different ways that I styled them. 


The black dress is definitely more of a night time dress for me. I wear a lot of black, especially at night and it looks amazing paired with elegant accessories. I decided to see what a belt would look like with it and turns out it was the perfect way to create a more dressed up look. I've also worn it without a belt too and the dress still looks great on its own.

The white dress is something I would probably wear more during the day or for a more casual occasion at night. I like it best paired with black heels and everyday silver jewellery but the white version would also be great with a pop of colour either in the shoes or some coloured accessories. 

These dresses can pretty much be styled in any way possible which makes them so versatile and fun to play around with plus they are SO comfortable! 




Black dress:  Forever New gold belt | Coach gold bangle | Diavolina heels
White dress: Samantha Wills silver and turquoise bracelet | Forever New earrings | Tony Bianco heels (in suede here

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.