Miss Monochrome

22 February 2014





Hunt No More top | Zara skirt (similar here) | Tony Bianco heels (in suede here) | Spiked bracelet (similar here) | Earrings (similar here)

I thought I'd take a break from the cold winter here in Germany to express my love for the current monochrome trend. Colour has taken a bit of a backseat lately and black and white can be seen dominating the runways and streets. The best thing about monochrome is its versatility. There are so many ways to wear it including stripes, spots or in block colours. 

I took these photos before I left and boy am I missing summer back home. This is a super simple way to wear monochrome and the combination of black and white is as timeless as it is flattering. I love wearing black, so the black mini skirt and heels were a must. The white trim on this crop top then gave this outfit the perfect contrast and mono effect it needed. 

Only two more days until I fly home. As much as I'm loving being away, I'm also quite excited to be home. I'm mostly excited to see my boyfriend, sleep in my own bed and hopefully devour a whole bowl of vegetables (after being deprived for two weeks). Until then I've got a couple more days to soak up the experience and enjoy the rest of my time overseas! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.