Denim Days

7 February 2014







All About Eve denim shirt | White denim shorts (similar here) | Zu sandals | Samantha Wills bracelet | Forever New bag (similar here)

I love denim. It's perfect all year round in the form of shorts, skirts, shirts and jeans. I've never really experimented with the whole denim on denim thing though and this outfit is probably the closest to double denim that I'll ever get. I really like this denim duo because the shorts are white, creating a much needed contrast between the two denim colours because I'm not adventurous enough to wear two blue denim items together. This is a classic relaxed summer outfit and an example of comfort at it's best! 

Apologies for the frown on my face in some of these photos. I left my sunglasses at home...I won't be forgetting them again anytime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outft! :DD
    Super cool pics too
    Nice Blog! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/pink-80s.html

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.