Spray Petal

13 January 2014






Bec & Bridge tank | By Johnny skirt (similar here) Zu heels | Coach gold bangle

I bought this top a while ago because I loved the colour and the sheer silk fabric but I just couldn't seem to find anything to wear it with. I didn't want to pair it with black on the bottom because I thought it would look too dull and take away from the pretty pop of pink on top. This left me with few other choices, so it hung in my wardrobe for a good month before this piece of petaled perfection arrived at my doorstep. 

By Johnny has to be one of my favourite designers. His mini skirts are to die for and the quality of his fabric is amazing. I love wearing patterned or statement skirts because they look great with basic tops such as a sheer cami or cropped top and they can often be dressed up or down. I also love how girly and feminine this pattern is and because it's almost stunning enough to wear on it's own, only a touch of subtle jewellery is needed to complete the look. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.