Plaid and Simple

9 January 2014


Cotton On shirt Nasty Gal crop top | Supre shorts | Mollini boots | Burberry sunglasses | Oroton, Jolie & Deen and Dogeared jewellery

I'm loving plaid shirts at the moment. They're so easy to throw over an outfit to add a bit of colour, comfort and even conservativeness when it comes to crop tops. Denim shorts are also a summer favourite of mine. In between beach days and trips to the shops (mostly for groceries but who needs to know), I live in denim cutoffs and generally some form of a crop top. Most of the time I throw my plaid shirts over the top of an outfit but I've also seen many people wear them done up and tucked into their shorts or skirts, which also looks really good. I haven't worn boots much at all lately given the heat but I thought they would add a nice edge to this outfit. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this look ;)
    You're so gorgeous !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.