Flowers & Hide

23 April 2013

What happened to the sunshine?! The past few weeks have brought nothing but rain and it's been freezing cold too. Last time I checked it's not winter just yet! Given that I'm still wearing elements of my summer wardrobe though, it's probably not that cold, but I'm struggling to let go of the warm weather all the same. 

As it was such a nice day on Sunday (and after having to put up with seeing countless amounts of photos from fashion bloggers from Coachella all week long), I had the urge to wear this somewhat festival inspired outfit. It looks super cute paired with my colourful floral cuff and flower painted nails. Now all I need is for the sunshine to stay...at least for a little while I hope.



Ally Fashion top | Oneoneseven shorts | Windsor Smith boots | Natasha bag | My Island Home floral cuff | Low Luv hand cuff

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit where I'm especially loving those shorts!
    Can't believe I used to watch you at the Olympics on TV and now I'm reading your fashion blog.

    If you have time, please check out mine :) I'm doing a little swimwear giveaway at the moment.

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.