Dubai Photo Diary

22 March 2013

Over the past seven years I've travelled all over the world. For the most part it's been for diving competitions and two of my trips were holidays. I'm so lucky to have had the chance to see so many different places all across the globe. At the same time it can also be frustrating to travel to so many amazing cities and not have the chance to explore. 

This was my first trip to Dubai. I've been to the airport (in transit) countless times and it was so exciting to finally be able to step out onto Dubai soil. Most of my time was spent going between the hotel and diving pool, but I was given one day to go out see this incredible city. 

There's so much more in Dubai that I wish I had gotten the chance to see but at least I got to witness some of this city's amazing sights (including the world's biggest shopping centre and the world's tallest building)! 


No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.