Black, Gold & Brocade

29 March 2013



Aje dress | Jess Rizzuti bag | Zu heels  


I haven't done an outfit post for a while but I'm back and this time collaborating with New York label Jess Rizzuti for a style post featuring this gorgeous mini baguette bag.

I've had a growing obsession with brocade lately and I can't get enough of all things in this pattern. I recently bought two pairs of J brand brocade jeans (on sale!), one in blue denim and one in gold denim. I can now add this beauty of a bag to my collection. It's perfect for adding some texture to a LBD for a night out. I'd use it during the day too because it would be a shame not to wear it as often as I could get away with.

The LBD is a wardrobe staple. My problem is that I have too many though! The laced sleeves and cut out make this dress unique and great when it comes to trans-seasonal dressing. 

Black and gold have been a frequent combination in my outfit choices these past few weeks. Something about wearing the two together is so elegant. Add to that romantic lace and soft silk details and you've got yourself a black and gold party. Heels are a given!

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.