Floral Jeans

6 February 2013












 Dotti jeans | Miss Shop (Myer) top | Valleygirl cardigan | Tony Bianco heels | Mimco bag

I'm still struggling to come to terms with the fact that I'm having to layer up in the middle of summer! I hate cold rainy days. And I hate staring out the window into an overwhelmingly gloomy backdrop that is Sydney. The only good thing to come out of days like this is a) spending endless amounts of time on the couch watching movies and b) resurrecting these printed jeans for the occasion. And my printed pants/shorts obsession continues!

I love soft pastel colours, so these jeans were perfect for injecting some colour into my day in a gentle and understated way. I'm also still going through my blue phase at the moment and wear these heels every time I get the chance. They were a last minute purchase at Brisbane DFO before my flight home last time I was there. Probably the best impulse buy I've ever made! 

While I've missed wearing long pants, I'm crossing my fingers that winter doesn't come around too quickly. I'm not ready to give up balmy 28 degree sunshine on the beach just yet!

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.