Checker Cutoffs

9 January 2013

Jorge top | Refuge shorts | Zu sandals | Mimco bag | Samantha Wills bracelet set | Links of London skull bracelet


Finally an outfit post! This time sporting my new denim cutoff shorts (just in time for temperatures to reach 42 degrees yesterday). I love the contrast of black and white paired with this cute little tank top. I'm going for comfort today, so I'm out and about in sandals. I figure there's no point being disgustingly hot and uncomfortable, so I may as well make things easier for myself. 

I pretty much live in denim cutoffs and tank tops throughout summer. I'll try and mix things up a bit, but apologies in advance if I return to my all too perfect and familiar denim/tank uniform in the near future (because nothing compares when it comes to easy and relaxed style in such ridiculous heat). 

1 comment:

  1. So cute outfit! Missing summer!!!! :(

    I wish you good luck with your blog! At the moment, you have one more follower!
    Would be also very glad to see you one day in my blog! :)

    Una chica fashiontastica



    ReplyDelete

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.