Pretty In Pink

6 December 2012

Forever New top | Aje skirt | Windsor Smith heels | Forever New headband 

This would definitely have to be my ultimate summer outfit at the moment! And what a perfect day to wear it too. This skirt is by my favourite Australian label Aje. It's so different to anything else I've seen and the tassels dangling down the side are so cute. I love the shape, the fit and the feel of this skirt, not to mention it's wow factor. 

When putting together this outfit, starting with the skirt, I found that nudes tended to work best. Given it's soft pastel pink colour, no other colour seemed to compliment it the way this cream coloured top did. Choosing shoes then became an easy task because a nude coloured heel seemed the obvious choice. I added some gold and pastel jewellery and next thing I knew I had a complete outfit! 

For me it's all about every little detail, so incorporating jewellery and accessories (such as this headband) into my outfits gives them the important finishing touches they need. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.