Feeling Floral

18 November 2012

Warm weather calls for serious colour and today I think I nailed it on the head. The standout piece would definitely be this amazing floral blazer. This is surprisingly the only blazer I own, so I've been wearing it quite frequently (especially when I need to look "fashionably casual").

I LOVE colour blocking and I also love that the colour in this outfit is soft (as opposed to neon) so it's still elegant and sophisticated. It's a great way to make colour look fashionable and chic at the same time. 

I love my blue handbag, but I think white would be gorgeous with this too. I've got my eyes peeled for a white handbag at the moment and I'm still looking for white wedges/strappy heels too. 


Zara blazer | Mika & Gala skirt | Dotti tee | Siren heels | Forever New bag | Sportsgirl necklace | Samantha Wills bracelet set | Links of London 2012 Olympics bracelet

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.