Day 4 - Leather Shorts Challenge

11 November 2012


Neon Hart shorts (via General Pants) | Lauren Moshi top | Zu heels | Niclaire clutch 


Day 4 - Grunge

Today is all about the 'tude! I go through phases where I wear lots of grungy clothing, including an array of spikes in many different forms (jackets, bracelets, rings, shoes - you name it). I thought it would be fitting to include a grungy outfit in my leather shorts 5 ways / 5 days challenge. 

I'm donning spikes on my jacket, heels, wrist and finger. As I've said, I love a spike (and a skull!) and I think it's important to have days where I express myself in a different way to normal. I typically have a very glam and chic style, but I like to mix it up sometimes - usually when I'm in a particularly rebellious mood.

One more day of leather shorts to go. Visit my blog tomorrow for my final outfit! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.