Day 3 - Leather Shorts Challenge

10 November 2012


Neon Hart shorts (via General Pants) | T by Bettina Liano top | Zu heels | Niclaire clutch | Alexander McQueen ring


Day 3 - Metallics

Today I'm rocking the silver! I'm probably overdressed for this time of day, but that's how I roll. I love super glam when it comes to getting dressed (anytime and anywhere)! 

Metallics are, of course, another trend I'm trying out this summer. I'm a silver girl through and through and I wear it more than gold, so this outfit came quite naturally to me. Black and silver are prominent in my style and sometimes I have trouble steering away from these colours. The great thing about black and silver though, is that when paired together they always looks gorgeous and classy. 

Metallics are great at night and wearing them means you can wear a cute skirt or shorts instead of opting for a dress. You can also wear metallics on the bottom. I really want to try out a metallic skirt sometime! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Secret Thrills. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.